- Eighteen unnumbered pockets for straights and double points
- Nine unnumbered pockets for circulars
- Includes numbered tabs for customization
- Open: 14.5" w x 15" h Closed: 15.5" x 6"
- Taffeta silk and Poly Silk
Haven’t made the decision yet whether you like straights, circulars or double points? Maybe you like them all and want them in one case. This tri-fold case includes nine pockets in the center for circulars. The outer flaps hold 18 straights and/or double points. We know this is a common design, but our case holds more than most cases and it is far prettier! The case is tall enough for those needles that insist on being a bit too tall to fit in any other case. There are no numbers like many of our other cases so you’ll need to be a little bit organized or keep a needle gauge in the case. Oh, right, there is also a zip pocket for stitch markers or a piece of chocolate. Fold it up and tie it in a bow (refer to your mother for bow tying instructions).